To start your own business in Grande Prairie, you must obtain a Business License from the City of Grande Prairie Enforcement Services. 

Depending on the business you plan to operate, you may require either a Home Office or a Home Business. If you require a Home Business, you must apply for a Home Business application at the Planning and Development department at the City of Grande Prairie. 

To learn more about the differences between a Home Office and a Home Business and application requirements, visit this page.


Dedicated to providing quality information and investigations in the fields of animal services (dogs and cats), business licensing, traffic enforcement, parking control, bylaw enforcement and bicycle registration in the City of Grande Prairie. 

City on 99
9910 99 Avenue Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0R5
Phone Number